Hail / Roof Damage?
Get a free roof inspection today!
Thank you for your interest in Castle Rock Roofers. If you suspect your home, or building has hail damage, or any other type of damage, we encourage you to contact us for a complimentary, comprehensive roof inspection.
FREE COMPREHENSIVE ROOF INSPECTION OVERVIEW:
- Inspect the integrity of the shingles, flashing around roof pipes, chimneys and vents. Look for missing material or gaps that allow water to slip below the shingles or between seams.
- Inspect the draining system, which includes gutters and downspouts. Insure they are attached properly, sloping at a right angle and free of debris.
- Inspect the entire roof for the overall condition and age of the roofing materials. Look for missing, broken or warn shingles with missing granules. Check for soft spots in the roof surface as you walk on it. Soft spots signal rotting wood beneath your shingles.
- Examine the soffit for holes, cracks and damage that may be caused by animals or water that hasn’t been properly directed away from the house.
- Look for any signs of rotting wood on the fascia. Rotting fascia won’t provide the support your gutters need.
Hail Damage Claim Assistance
Troubles with insurance claim assistance? Castle Rock Roofers have highly skilled roof insurance experts as well as public adjusters that can assist with your claim at no additional cost to you.
Contact us today, fill out the form to the right to schedule your free roof inspection, or call 303-536-5883 today.